Thursday, June 21, 2007

Got em yesterday...

So... spent the $139 I didn't really have to buy Chantix yesterday. I got the prescription over 2 months ago and finally got up the courage to just do it. My sisters husband quit smoking and the Chantix after just 3 weeks and I admit I am kinda hoping for similar results as I really can't afford to take this stuff for 3 months or more.

Was planning to start it first thing this morning but after reading last night about the serious need to eat food with it and realizing I have no food at all in my house I am delaying till I go on my lunch break and can get some food. The need to eat in the morning in order to take this is in itself going to be a major lifestyle change. For years the only breakfast I have ever known was my cup of coffee and cig on the way to work.

So.. exactly how much do you suppose I am going to have to eat in order to not get nausea?? Thing is I have some tendency towards an upset stomach anyhow... nerves or something I guess.

Break in 30 min and I plan to go by the store, buy a bananna, take said bannana home put it in my blender with some yogurt and milk and this JuicePlus stuff my mom got me years ago and call that a meal. If I get sick after taking it I suppose I can eat more food.

Also plan to try using my gym membership that I have been paying for the last year while barely using. Figure this will keep me busy. Suppose I will also have to stay away from the local bar I play pool at for a bit as it is the smokiest place on planet earth I believe.. (well minus that glass room at the Heathrow Airport maybe)

No comments: