Monday, June 25, 2007

Gah...

So I woke up this morning (late as always) and realized I had not bought anything to eat for breakfast this morning. Since I am not smoking in my car anymore I toke like 2 quick puffs before getting into the car to drive to work (no time for anything more than that). Because of the construction happening here at my work I can not use our back door to get to the only area I can use to smoke so... no smoking and no pill for me this morning. Wasn't able to get out of here until 10 to run to the store and grab a bagel and a banana so that I can take my pill. Of course I forgot that we also have no toaster here right now due to the construction which means un-toasted bagel for breakfast.

As a side note the pounding and sawing and other lovely construction noises are not putting me in the best of moods. I also just realized that I had planned on taking a week off from work after the 1st of July. Now I won't be smoking during that vacation. I am actually tempted to stay at work because it is a lot easier to not smoke here than it is sitting around at home all day for a week. I don't have the money right now to take an actual vacation. Problem is if I don't use the time then I basically will lose a whole week of vacation since I have to use it by the 1st of Sept and various other co-workers have already requested all the other days between now an then.

3 comments:

Konstantin said...

I think it's an epidemic of Chantix quitters who go blogging! That's the best thing ever! The more we talk, the more people will decide to go on Chantix and won't feel so nervous about it! And blogging is a really good motivator, too!

Lakasha said...

I agree, it is wonderful having so many people blogging about there experience. It is really helping me to stay motivated. I am thinking starting Wednesday when I quit I will simply blog anytime I have a craving while I am at home.

Konstantin said...

That should work. Although it won't be as stressful as you think!

As for the length of time on Chantix - I don't think I'll mind another month or two on it, if I have no side effects like right now.