Saturday, June 23, 2007

And on to the Morning Day 3...

Woke up super late today (possibly because I was up till 3 am). My friend from out of town stayed over and wanted to go to breakfast so I delayed taking my little pill till we got there putting it at about noon. Didn't smoke till after we ate breakfast. Was thinking I wouldn't smoke much at all today given the way that cigarrette tasted.

Then I get back to the house and for whatever bizarre reason the ex calls me. Mind you I haven't talked to him in nearly 6 months (we were together 15 years). The second I see his name pop up on my phone I felt an overwhelming desire to light up and in the 40 minutes we were on the phone I smoked 2 more. Should have told him not to call again for at least a couple months..

The phone is defiently one of those smoking related activities for me and him calling at all seriously stresses me out.. apparently phone + stress = craving

Since hanging up I haven't smoked but damn... guess I found another trouble spot.. time to cut up more fake cigarretes out of straws.

1 comment:

maggie said...

The phone is a rugged one for me, too! I held off on making a few calls today for that exact reason - maybe tomorrow.