Thursday, July 12, 2007

Test Time!!

Well... I suppose it was inevitable given my lifestyle etc. New boy just invited me to go down to a local bar (non-smoking) and have a drink with him and meet a bunch of his friends and his ex...

I have a feeling this will be a true test of my will to not smoke. And it would be on the day I picked to cut back my Chantix dose. Gonna actually cut up a straw or something to chew on and bring gum and I think I won't drink at all.

So here is my promise to myself.... I will not smoke tonight no matter what or how bad I want to.

1 comment:

maggie said...

You can do it, Lakasha! You're probably already gone, but I do think not drinking is probably useful (I'm keeping my distance due to past experience starting again when alcohol was involved). Besides, we can't all just stay home and blog or read other people's blogs forever now can we ;)