Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Afraid to Quit??

I posted this over at about.com forum and wanted to cross post so as not to lose it in the mess of that forum..

Planning for your quit is super important but don't give yourself to much time to think about quitting before you do it. I know for me the whole thoughts of quitting are much scarier than the actual quit somehow... not to say it isn't hard because obviously it is but quitting isn't nearly as scary is my nico-demon made it out to be before I actually took the plunge. I think in a lot of ways it is very similar to a lot of "scary things" people do in their lives. Like jumping into a cool lake during a hot summer.. if you work yourself up to much you won't end up doing it... Sometimes you have to just take the plunge and then you will realize how wonderful and refreshing the water is.

5 comments:

leon889 said...

Do not be afraid to quit smoking. Success is just one step away.

Unknown said...

I lost my father to cigarettes and i recommend to smoke e-cigs instead of tobacco quit smoking tobacco

Atmos said...

Quit smoking using vaporizers that makes it easy to quit.

Atmos said...

Quiting is not an easy task but still it is must to quit for better health and safety purpose. Use herbal vaporizers for quiting smoke easily..

Vaporizers said...

Don't be afraid to quit smoking use an easy method for it like the herbs vaporizers.